Why the Blog?

These days everyone wants to travel the world. As kids and teens we dream about it. As adults we might often think about it, but never find the time. We dream, but few of us ever reach our goal. I am one of those few.
Soon, starting September 4 , my dad and I are going overseas to three places-Israel, Thailand and Prague, Czech Republic. Well, those are where our homes are going to be, but we will be traveling in Egypt, Sweden, and other places. We will stay in each place for about three months.
I am an eleven-year-old girl named Rachael. My father is Philip and my mother(who is not coming for the whole trip but is visiting) is Margie. In this blog I will keep you posted about events. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Updates

Hey! Here are some updates on what's happening around here.

Monique: There weren't any tickets on the 7th, so Monique is coming on Friday the 9th. I can't wait to show her Budapest! On Saturday we are planning to take Monique to the flea market and the Turkish baths.

Dylan: I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before, but Dylan is no longer with us. He went out on a bicycling trip on the 2nd or 3rd, and will not be back until the 13th. Dad said he got an e-mail from him and it seems like he's having a great time! In around 1 1/2 weeks Dylan is planning to go away again to France to see a friend and he's going to work on an organic farm! I love farms, I actually grew up on one with my mom.

Upcoming Trips: Dad and I are unsure if we are going to go on another trip, we would like to go to Prague, but we might not find the time. I really hope we do go on another trip, I'm sure you guys are getting bored of reading posts like this with not a lot in them! I'm really sorry!

Well, that's it for now, I'll let you know as soon as something changes!

No comments: