Why the Blog?

These days everyone wants to travel the world. As kids and teens we dream about it. As adults we might often think about it, but never find the time. We dream, but few of us ever reach our goal. I am one of those few.
Soon, starting September 4 , my dad and I are going overseas to three places-Israel, Thailand and Prague, Czech Republic. Well, those are where our homes are going to be, but we will be traveling in Egypt, Sweden, and other places. We will stay in each place for about three months.
I am an eleven-year-old girl named Rachael. My father is Philip and my mother(who is not coming for the whole trip but is visiting) is Margie. In this blog I will keep you posted about events. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Monique and hair

Hey! Monique's here! She isn't anything like I pictured, in looks, but her personality is sweet and kind just like I pictured. We walked down to the Danube with Monique, and we ate dinner at our favorite Turkish restaurant. I'm really happy she's here!

Guess what? I got a haircut today! I went into the hairdressers only wanting to get a trim, but for some reason the hairdresser misunderstood and now my hair just brushes the top of my shoulders, whereas it used to be to my mid-back! There were a few tears when we got back home, but that was only from the shock. I actually love my new hairdo, my hair was a bit thin and stringy when it was long and now it gets to re -cooperate. Also, with summer coming, short hair is a good idea! I'm really happy.

Well, that's all for today, be ready for tomorrow, the flea market and baths with Monique! Bye-bye!

No comments: