Why the Blog?

These days everyone wants to travel the world. As kids and teens we dream about it. As adults we might often think about it, but never find the time. We dream, but few of us ever reach our goal. I am one of those few.
Soon, starting September 4 , my dad and I are going overseas to three places-Israel, Thailand and Prague, Czech Republic. Well, those are where our homes are going to be, but we will be traveling in Egypt, Sweden, and other places. We will stay in each place for about three months.
I am an eleven-year-old girl named Rachael. My father is Philip and my mother(who is not coming for the whole trip but is visiting) is Margie. In this blog I will keep you posted about events. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Going...going...GONE!

Today we're leaving for Budapest! I'm so excited!

Bad news. It had looked like Dad and I were going to rent a place out, but then the owner said that something had come up and she/he couldn't rent the place out (We had no idea whether the owner was male or female. His/her name was Geda- pronounced Gee-dah.) But Dad founbd this place on the internet, and wrote an e-mail saying our flight info and if they'd like us to come and check the place out to be at the airport with a sign that says 'Philip'. Hopefully they'll be there!

Last night Dad and I got a massage, and Dad says that his back is feeling a lot better. I'm happy for him!

I will try to post as soon as I can when we are in Budapest, but I can't promise anything. Wish me luck!

No comments: