Why the Blog?

These days everyone wants to travel the world. As kids and teens we dream about it. As adults we might often think about it, but never find the time. We dream, but few of us ever reach our goal. I am one of those few.
Soon, starting September 4 , my dad and I are going overseas to three places-Israel, Thailand and Prague, Czech Republic. Well, those are where our homes are going to be, but we will be traveling in Egypt, Sweden, and other places. We will stay in each place for about three months.
I am an eleven-year-old girl named Rachael. My father is Philip and my mother(who is not coming for the whole trip but is visiting) is Margie. In this blog I will keep you posted about events. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Monday, March 24, 2008

:)

Hey! It is officially the third day Dad and I have been in Budapest. Oficially.

Brr. Have I mentioned that it is freezing here? It even snowed last night, though when I woke up all of it that was left was a little bit on the windshields of the cars.

HAPPY EASTER! Yesterday and today everything is closed for the holiday. Well, everything except the coffe shop that has free WiFi that I am sitting in right now! :)

I like chocolate. No, I'm not crazy, I'm just random. If you are random and proud of it...EAT A COOKIE!

Yesterday Dad and I went to the city park. It was cool, but it was a long walk. I had fun! We took the subway back. Now that was cool.

Budapest is so cool. There are all these old, beautiful buildings everywhere, with towers and bellstowers, and everything! It's like something right out of the 1800s.

Did you know that 25% of my history came from Budapest? Both my great-grandmothers on my dad's side came from here.

Well, Gotta go! 'See' you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey reyrey, first of all you say offically twice in the first paragraph and second, after breakfast I am going to have ... a cookie!