Why the Blog?

These days everyone wants to travel the world. As kids and teens we dream about it. As adults we might often think about it, but never find the time. We dream, but few of us ever reach our goal. I am one of those few.
Soon, starting September 4 , my dad and I are going overseas to three places-Israel, Thailand and Prague, Czech Republic. Well, those are where our homes are going to be, but we will be traveling in Egypt, Sweden, and other places. We will stay in each place for about three months.
I am an eleven-year-old girl named Rachael. My father is Philip and my mother(who is not coming for the whole trip but is visiting) is Margie. In this blog I will keep you posted about events. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Hi...

HAPPY... uhh... SUPER-BOWL! Yippee to all you fans out there. Dad, Eli, and Dylan got up at 5:30am today to watch the Super-bowl. Well, they really wanted to see it! They should be back any minute now.

This weekend I mostly hung around at home. Mom, Eli, and Dylan went to the zoo and up to Doi Suthep! The reason I didn't go is because I cannot stand zoos! I hate the way they put the animals into too-small cages and make them do tricks so the tourists can gape at them! The only kind of zoo I can stand is a free-range zoo, or reserve, where the animals just roam around and do whatever they want.

The stupid dog is barking outside right now and I can't concentrate! Grr!
Err, that came out of nowhere!

Mom has been busy planning the trip to Vietnam! Everyone is going except Dad. I am really excited!


E-R-R-O-R! E-R-R-O-R!

Post.exe is experiencing a problem and will have to close. Thank you for your cooperation.

No comments: