Why the Blog?

These days everyone wants to travel the world. As kids and teens we dream about it. As adults we might often think about it, but never find the time. We dream, but few of us ever reach our goal. I am one of those few.
Soon, starting September 4 , my dad and I are going overseas to three places-Israel, Thailand and Prague, Czech Republic. Well, those are where our homes are going to be, but we will be traveling in Egypt, Sweden, and other places. We will stay in each place for about three months.
I am an eleven-year-old girl named Rachael. My father is Philip and my mother(who is not coming for the whole trip but is visiting) is Margie. In this blog I will keep you posted about events. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mom

Wow! I can't believe it's less than a week until my mom comes! I am so excited!

Mom is coming for a lot more time than last time, which was two weeks. This time she's coming for two months! She is taking me to Singapore to see our friend Karen Yoong. She is taking me to other places, we just have to see where we want to go. You know, at the exact same day (or so we think) my mom is coming, our other friend, Kate, arrives.

Then , on the first of February, my brother Eli is coming with his friend Dylan. Eli is studying International Relations in college, so he wanted to come out to really view it. Actually, he's studying relations in Russia, and he even speaks a little Russian, so I think we might be going to Russia.

I am so happy everyone is taking an interest in this trip, especially you readers out there. Thank you!

No comments: